Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Margot Robbie The hawtie.

So I watched The Wolf Of Wall Street. I thoroughly enjoyed-some said there was too much emphasis on sex & drugs. BUT WHO ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT THE FINANCIAL PART OF THE FILM?!! Tbh I was mainly flicking my attention from Leonardo Dicaprio to Margot Robbie. For sheer aesthetically pleasing reasons.

But here I wanna focus on Margot Robbie the Aussie beaut. Cos if you don't already know I'm in Melbourne for this year & hey Leo Dicap gets enough attention already:

Loved this scene (hehehehe):
BUT HOW FRIGGIN HOT IS SHE:




Muchos lovin

@blaisedyer (twitter & insta)

3 comments:

  1. i cant belieeeeve i still havent seen it! im going tomorrow (it only came out last week in italy but still..hehe :D )

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha!! i loved itttt…you'll enjoy. But buy some snacks its a long one (3 hours!!)
      x

      Delete
  2. She's just too gorgeous. Oozes sex appeal - and she was great in the film!

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment babayyyy..

Twitter @BlaiseDyer