Friday, 31 January 2014

Melbourne Houses & Street Photography.

HIYA!
This post I wanna show you some cool places I've seen on my various exploratory walks around Melbourne. I think the houses here are so friggggin cool/cute/interesting/different. Like the street I live on all the houses are slightly different & upon babysitting multiple families I have found lots of them have done a GRAND DESIGN ON YO ASS. and glass walled the back. Double heightened the ceilings and pooled the garden. and ho ho ho I ENJOYED. 

Okay this first one isn't a house.  BUT its a street…just on Degraves St in Melbourne CBD and its worth a mention:
 Car down the road. Cute puppy sir. 
 A block of flats where I go swimming (i think its kinda cool):
The best house on my street in my opinion:

How cool is this!!! Saw this in Kew:
 I like this. This was in St Kilda:

 OH THE PLANTS:
 Where I LIVEEEE :) :
Hope you enjoyed that little piece of homely fun

@blaisedyer (twitter & insta)

x

5 comments:

  1. cute houses, there are some like that where i live in essendon but many of them have been torn down and replaced by McMansions which look pretty fugly and don't really have the same character in my opinion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agreee :) I love love love melbourne houses and when they keep knocking them down for the 'modern' new houses I aint a fan no sir. x

      Delete
  2. All the places look lovely and the weather too!

    I would really appreciate it if you could visit my blog: http://tartanboots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment babayyyy..

Twitter @BlaiseDyer