Friday, 24 January 2014

Hot Weather Healthy Foods

Okay so I was debating posting this or not because these aren't exactly culinary delights but multiple people asked me on instagram what they were & given the small space for writing I used my initiative & headed this way bababay.

So Melbourne has been a furnace, an absolute burning fire ball of HEAT. 46 degrees & I aint got no Air Con. So I feared anything that produced heat-aka oven, microwave, toaster, kettle. Cold foods & Drinks were the only way forward. 

I have to admit I did also eat a severe amount of jelly-yes I ate a 'serves 6' helping in one sitting (but they must have been 6 fairy dwarfs I tell you). Okay anyway here are some healthy, COLD, lunches & foods to snack awnn when your dying in the sweltering heat:
Roast Chicken Salad

 Beetroot, Ginger, Watermelon, Celery Juice

MELOOOONNNN

These are strips of cucumber with shredded carrot, spring onion, red onion, lettuce, broccoli, tomato & quinoa mix. I also dipped into hoisin sauce (its a veggie take on duck pancakes heheee). 

For more:

@blaisedyer (twitter & insta).

1 comment:

  1. yummm i want a smoothie now :) x

    GIVEAWAYYYYY ON :
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment babayyyy..

Twitter @BlaiseDyer